We here at Travel and Treats always like to have fun making new drinks, so we thought we would share with you on of our favorite spiked punch recipes! We hope you and your guest enjoy this drink as much as we do and we hope you have a happy and safe new years eve! Happy New Year from the Travel and Treats Team!
New Years Eve Champagne Punch
- 2 bottles of Champagne (or another sparkling wine)
- 1 750 ml bottle of Ruby Port
- 2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- ½ cup simple syrup (1:1 ratio)
- Grapefruit slices for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a large punch bowl filled with ice. Large ice works best here, so that the punch is able to hold without diluting too fast (if you don’t have large ice molds, you could freeze large blocks of ice in Tupperware containers).
- Garnish with fresh grapefruit slices.
This delicious recipe brought to you by A SPICY PERSPECTIVE